24.3.19

 

Two weeks of teaching in Ethiopia



I just returned from teaching a class of twenty-two women in Addis Ababa, courtesy of IOHK. Rounding off eight weeks of Haskell, taught by Lars Brünjes and Polina Vinogradova, I spent two weeks teaching IOHK's smart contract languages Plutus and Marlowe. It was an amazing experience. I thank IOHK and my students for the opportunity, and I look forward to repeating it someday.

Here is IOHK's announcement prior to the course, and an analysis from an outsider.

Thank you to my students for introducing me to injera!


With Wanda, Lars, and Polina in traditional dress at the graduation ceremony.


All the students in traditional dress for graduation. They wear it well!


Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?