website in support of the Roseburn to Leith Walk Cycleway. I especially like their promise to be evidence-based and to cover both sides, something increasingly rare in political discourse.
We are an informal association of local residents working to get the best for our community from the Proposed Cycle Route. We've spent hundreds of hours gathering the facts.
- Even if you don't cycle, the Cycle Route has big benefits for you
- Common concerns don't match the facts
- The Council's latest revised design has addressed key concerns.
Our promiseOur site is evidence-based, including the disadvantages. We are ready to engage in discussion with anyone. Tell us about errors or omissions and we'll fix them as soon as we can.
- Get the best for all residents. This is not a website advocating cycling. It's true that many of the founders do cycle, and many of us also drive.
- Make decisions based on the facts. We are concerned how many people are voicing fears and criticisms yet don't seem to know about some of the most important data and studies.
- Listen to all views, and bring people together for discussion. We don't accept the whole notion of classifying people as 'cyclists' and 'drivers'. We are all ordinary people who use a variety of means of travel appropriate to different situations.